Marvellous music making, mystery solving and more!

Hi Leopards,
It was great to chat to some of you yesterday and find out what you have been up to. As usual, the lovely leopards have lots to tell me! 

Marvellous music making has earned Estella the Blue Peter Music badge. Here she is, looking very happy with her achievement. Rightly so, this is well-deserved, Estella.

  
The Blue Peter Music badge is especially for Blue Peter viewers with a passion for music. I wonder if this Blue Peter badge will inspire more of you to get your recorder/saxophone/violin out to work on your musical skills.



It's a really lovely design too.

Did you know that with the badge, Estella also received a Blue Peter Badge card to gain FREE access to over 200 Blue Peter Badge Attractions throughout the UK!
Keep that card in a safe place Estella.

Using maths, reading and problem solving, Leah has been solving mysteries playing her new favourite game, Cluedo. It's one of our family favourites too, Leah. We do love a game of Cluedo! We even dressed up as the characters for Tideswell Wakes Carnival a couple of years ago!

 
Super fractions work whizzed in from Leah today as well. 
Well done!
Ajax and Annie played on TTRockstars yesterday and Maya, Estella, Annie and Leah all played NumBots. Estella clocked up another 200 points on RAZ kids today. 
I wonder how many of you will use the online platforms today?

Have a great day,
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Sorry Mrs Williams I have been at my mums house so I had to do paper work there my dad says he will ask my mum for pictures for my work that he will upload to the drive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine Iyla. It's good to hear that it didn't stop you from doing work. Well done!

      Delete
  2. Mrs Williams I have now done 4 gig games on ttrockstars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone go on rockslam please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can anyone go on the arena on ttrockstars
    With me please! 👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is AJax on mummy's computer. Leah your Cleudo looks exciting. :) Iyla I'll play ttrockstars any time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi I caught a baby mouse with a poorly leg. We have brought it home and put it in a box with some moss and some cereal to see if it gets better. Me and mum are going to look on the internet to see what type of mouse it is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you Leah. Mum has sent me a photo of the mouse, so I will post it on the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year