What busy bees you have been!


Thank you to those of you who have sent me photos. It's great to see how busy you have been. 

WOW Annie -  As well as her writing task and usual school work, Annie has also completed her weekly dance class, but online with her whole class using Zoom. 
I wish I was as flexible as you!  Very impressive! 

How lovely of you to send us a video of you in action. 
(I am rather impressed with myself that I've been able to upload it !)
Click on it twice to watch Annie in action.






Super effort with  today's writing task  - improving a section of your writing  Estella. 

Accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation and beautifully presented. Impressive. Great job Estella. 



I can see that you are completing the Times Tables Rock stars challenge I have set (and more) every day.

Well done to Iyla who is currently top of the Leopards leader board.
I can see that Natalie, Jonny, Annie, Carmel, Alex and Tommy have also done some TT Rockstars. Keep going guys!

Lots of amazing work from you, Leah - well done!
Wonderful work on telling the time. Great job! 
As you can tell the time accurately to 5 minutes, please can you remind me when it's 5 minutes to 12, so we aren't late for lunch?  





I can see you have been editing your writing - Can you send it to me?






Leah learning sign language  - what a great skill to have. Can you teach us some more please?


Showing off your gymnastic skills. I'm particularly impressed with the partner work here. 

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe. 
Mrs Williams 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars