Friday 1st May

Good Morning Leopards,

I had a very busy day yesterday as it was my daughter's birthday. This lockdown makes every day seem the same, so we tried to make it as special as we could for her. Although she was missing her friends, she still had a lovely day. We went bowling (on the Wii), had a slap up meal in a posh burger restaurant (our kitchen) and had a cinema experience (film and popcorn). Life is a bit tricky at the moment, but we can still make some special memories. Here's a picture of her cake - it was yummy!

Let me know of any good memories you are making during this lockdown. 

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you later.
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Hello Mrs Williams, today I am finishing of my topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it Natalie.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter Mrs Williams, I hope she had a lovely day. That looks a really good cake!

    Good Morning everyone! What are you up to? I miss everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Annie.
      What are you up to today?

      Delete
    2. I am doing a poster for topic and doing my maths. I might help Ted make scones for his maths work.

      Delete
    3. That sounds like a great day! I'll look forward to seeing it later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars