Thursday 30th April

Good morning Leopards,

I hope that you are enjoying our new topic, Islands. I wonder how you will choose to present your findings to this week's question:
How will you survive on a tropical island?

I'm looking forward to seeing your brilliant work.

Don't forget to log on to our online learning platforms today. Remember that as well as using the website, you can download the apps onto a tablet, which makes it very quick and easy to log on.

Have a great day,
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Hello Mrs Williams, I am making a map of a tropical island for my topic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      That sounds fantastic! I look forward to seeing it when you've finished.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars