Wednesday 22nd April

Good morning Leopards,

Yesterday I was talking about how important reading was and reminded you about the Reading A-Z website. 
Did you know... that I can log in and look at what you have been up to on the website?


Well, you do now! 

Well done to the  2 Leopards who logged on  yesterday.


Annie earned 150 stars 
Estella earned 200 stars 

Raz-Kids Reading is MORE than just reading
You can listen, record yourself reading and complete quizzes.
You earn stars that you can use to  
customise your own avatar or Raz Rocket environment.

Raz-Kids Reading will help YOU to level up to better reading.
Will you log in today?

If you are having trouble logging in, let me know! 

So, the BIG question is...
What were the rest of you reading yesterday?
Post on the blog to let me know.

Carmel, who is having computer trouble, hasn't been able to get onto the website, but she tells me on the blog that she is reading Matilda by Roald Dahl. 
This is a great choice for you Carmel. Is it one of your books from our Leopards' Library?


Remember that you can read other things as well as reading on RAZ kids. 
  
For your free choice extra reading, you could choose 
Magazines        
Comics        
Manuals If you want to know how things work 
Newspapers    
Poetry            
Encyclopedias  
Recipes  What would you like to cook?         
Play Scripts    


What will you choose to read? 
Post your ideas on the blog!
You could even send me a picture.


Have a great day, 
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Hello mrs William's, hope you are ok, matilda is one of my mummy's old books, my nannie has a whole cupboard of books and I'm going to get another one today, we did the pottery yesterday, we had to leave it to dry and now we are painting them, the pasta bolognese was really nice but mummy forgot to take pictures as she was hungry, if we have time today we are going to do tie dye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmel,
      I am so pleased that you are blogging again today. It's lovely to have a little chat with you!
      You have been a busy bee. I'm looking forward to seeing the pots when they are done.
      I can understand mum wanting to eat, not take pictures of the food!
      I think cooking is a fabuluous thing for you to do. I wonder what else you could make?
      Keep in touch,
      Mrs Williams

      Delete
  2. Hello Mrs Williams, me and my mum are going to try out the reading A-Z today. I will let you know how i get on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      Great! I look forward t hearing from you later.
      Mrs Williams

      Delete
  3. Hi Mrs Williams
    Today I have been doing art with mud. I have been on raz kids again- I listen to the story and answer the questions. I went on numbots I love this. I started a rainforest wordsearch. I made mars bar crispies yesterday- they have all gone!
    love from leah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah,
      Lovely to hear from you.
      Art with MUD?? This I must see! Do you have a photo?

      Great to hear you've been on RAZ kids and I see that you have earned lots of stars.
      NumBots is great fun too. Aren't we lucky to have so many fun ways to learn!

      Mars bar crispies sound YUMMY! I'm sure my girls would love to make some for me! Please can you send me the recipe?

      Mrs Williams

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars