Wednesday 10th June

Hi Leopards,
It's Wednesday, so I wonder if there is a Learn to draw session today?

The answer is...YES! Here are the details.
If you decide to join in, then please send me your drawings to post on the blog.

CLIC
Leah sent me her completed CLIC challenge which is all correct! Well done! Have you completed yours yet?

Online learning news
Fabulous reading on RAZ kids from Alex 10 ⭐, Annie 200 ⭐, Carmel 50 ⭐, Iyla 160 ⭐, Jonny 210 

Carmel, EstellaAnnie,  Alex and Iyla all played in GARAGE on TTRockstars.

Keep up the fabulous work,
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Mrs williams can you please send my dad the school username and password for my maths thank you 😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Marvellous music making, mystery solving and more!