Planetarium fun

 Today a planetarium came in, it was so realistic ! Isaac W

I learnt a lot about space today. Bea

I really loved the planetarium it was so magical it made me cry. Florence

I loved the planetarium it was so fun! Robert

I loved the planetarium because it blew my socks off with everything I learnt. William





I liked the planetarium so much because it was so fun to learn about all the planets. Sol

The planetarium was amazing, there were lots of facts that I didn’t know about. Oscar

It was so cool. Isabella

I loved the planetarium because I loved seeing all the planets and I loved Saturn’s rings. Samuel

When I went in it felt like I was actually in space. Elsie

The planetarium was amazing! Jess

When we saw Saturn’s rings it was really cool. Emma

It was really good when we saw the planets and their size. Layla

When I came out of the planetarium my eyes were hurting because of the light. Olivia

I loved the part where we first went it because it was a surprise. Amber

I loved Saturn’s rings when she showed us them. Chloe

I liked it when Saturn’s rocks came flying at us. Isabel

The planetarium was amazing because one of the sides changed colour. Henry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Marvellous music making, mystery solving and more!