Friday 24th April


Hi Leopards,
Take a look at the signpost and see how many of those places you have been to? Where would you like to go next?
I wonder...how many more stars you can get on RAZ-Kids today?

I hope you had chance to read Estella's writing yesterday. How are you getting on with yours? I'd love to read your improved work today. You can pop it into your CL folder or email me.

Which of our school values have you shown this week?  What are you most proud of ?

I'm looking forward to seeing your fabulous work later today.

Have a great day,
Mrs Williams



               

















Comments

  1. Hello Mrs Williams. Yesterday I got 10 out of 10 on reading A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      That's great to hear. I hope you are enjoying the books - there are so many t choose from - it's amazing!
      Mum sent me your wonderful powerpoint - I'll post it on the blog later.
      Mrs Williams

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars