Monday 27th April

Hi Leopards,

Get ready to set sail to a Tropical Island as we launch our new topic today! I've put together lots of exciting links for you to explore and I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your research later in the week.


I'm also excited to see which wonderful places you are being transported to with your reading. Hope to see you on the RAZ kids website today.


Don't forget- it's important to keep in touch
  • Commenting on the blog
  • Emailing  
  • Popping work into your CL folder

Have a brilliant day,
Mrs Williams








Comments

  1. Hello Mrs Williams, I have enjoyed doing my word search this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      Great to hear that you are enjoying your learning.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars