Thursday 23rd April

Hi Leopards,


I saw this poster and thought how perfect it was while we are all stuck at home at the moment.

Well done to Estella, Annie and Leah, who  are logging onto RAZ-Kids.
Where will reading take YOU today?

Don't forget to:

  • Post on the blog - I love to hear from you.
  • Email or upload Monday's BIG maths sheet, so I can pop your scores down.
  • Email me photos - It's great to share these on the blog.
  • Let me know if you're stuck! I'm here to help.


Look forward to hearing from you,

Mrs Williams


 







Comments

  1. Hi Mrs Williams, I have enjoyed making my own power point this morning. I've just got to finish it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie,
      Ooh, I can't wait to see it..

      Thanks for posting .
      Mrs WIlliams

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars