Wednesday 29th April

Hi Leopards,
It's going to be a wet Wednesday, so I wonder what can you do if you're stuck indoors? 
Have you been making music? I'd love to hear some tunes on your instrument. Can you record something and send it to me?



If you fancy singing some fun songs, Sing Up at Home is free and has lots of songs to help you learn and sing. Click the logo to find out more.
You could 'Wiggle jiggle | Wake up, shake up', and welcome in the new day with the funky warm-up Song of the Week..



Have a lovely day.
Mrs Williams





Comments

  1. Hi Leopards! Don't forget that there is another online art lesson with Andy Sanders today. 1.30pm at https://www.facebook.com/shortandsmiley/. See if you can rustle up a drawing as fantastic as Jonny's! Today's theme is ALIENS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is getting on to my tt rockstars account and buying doctor things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Estella,
      Was it the doctor's outfit? TTRockstars have made those items free so that you can show your support for the NHS.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mrs Williams, I am ready to start my work for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie, Lovely to hear from you.
      Let me know how you get on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Tremendous Taddy Stars