Monday 18th May

Good morning Leopards,

I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for another week of home learning. I am very impressed with all the work you have been doing at home. Keep going...or as Dory says,"Just keep swimming!"

On the timetable today  - our usual CLIC and Learn its. This week, they are on one sheet. Please send your completed sheet in, so I can see how you are doing.
If you need any help with your Power maths, I have put a link to the text book - just make sure you find the right lesson - and if you need more help, please get in touch.

Don't forget to log into our online platforms: RAZ Kids, TTRockstars, Numbots and MyMaths.

Our topic this week is looking at the geographical features of rivers. I look forward to seeing what you find out.

Have a great day,
Mrs Williams

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I like the positive attitude Estella! Well done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Marvellous music making, mystery solving and more!