Thursday 14th May


Hi Leopards,

I wonder how you are getting on with your Island study? Estella decided to fly thousands of miles to Australia. Where did you choose to travel to? 




Think about how you are going to present your findings. What will you choose to do?
A) Poster 
B) Leaflet with photos, maps and facts
C) Use multimedia software - PowerPoint or  Photo Story with maps, photos and facts
D.Write a short magazine feature with a snappy headline, an eye catching main photograph, subheadings and facts.
E) Create a  song /rap or poem  
F) Make a stop motion animation or puppet show


Send me  your masterpiece via email or pop it in your folder.

Can you log into ALL the online learning today: RAZ kids, Numbots, MyMaths and TTRockstars?

Have a great day,
Mrs Williams


Comments

  1. hi miss Williams i have been camping in my back yard my dad has [i think] he has posted a picture of me camping in my tent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am researching Easter island

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good Jonny. How are you going to present your findings?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Forest schools of the year

Marvellous music making, mystery solving and more!